permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Need contacts for bioremediation

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: green apple collective <greenapplecollective@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Need contacts for bioremediation
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 17:43:27 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Jennifer,

We are in contact with the Rhizome collective folks and we hope to wrangle
thme into this project. We appreciate you writing us.

Thanks again,
Elliott

Jennifer Nazak <jnazak@yahoo.com> wrote: The Rhizome Collective in Austin TX
USA has extensive
experience with urban soil remediation and is a
valuable resource for urban permaculture in general.

On a related note, Rhizome offers a weekend class
every spring called Radical Urban Sustainability
Training (RUST) that I believe includes soil
remediation techniques. Next one is coming up March
24.

Visit www.rhizomecollective.org or call 512-385-3695

Best of luck to you!

jenny Nazak