permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Need contacts for bioremediation

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jennifer Nazak <jnazak@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Need contacts for bioremediation
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 07:59:06 -0800 (PST)

The Rhizome Collective in Austin TX USA has extensive
experience with urban soil remediation and is a
valuable resource for urban permaculture in general.

On a related note, Rhizome offers a weekend class
every spring called Radical Urban Sustainability
Training (RUST) that I believe includes soil
remediation techniques. Next one is coming up March
24.

Visit www.rhizomecollective.org or call 512-385-3695

Best of luck to you!

jenny Nazak