permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Farmer on hunger strike in Ontario, raw milk farm raided by gov't

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Kai Vido <kaivido@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Farmer on hunger strike in Ontario, raw milk farm raided by gov't
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 16:59:48 -0800 (PST)

I found out about this yesterday and was about to forward the link. I
encourage all members to take action. As a Canadian, I am deeply
ashamed at "my" government's position--it is not a government I will
ever agree with...

Please support the efforts and principles of those like Michael
Schmidt; they exist in every region and community.

kai vido
New Brunswick, Canada