permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Global Food Supply Near the Breaking Point

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "gil carandang" <gil_carandang@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Global Food Supply Near the Breaking Point
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 08:03:31 +0000

toby!
this is gil carandang herbana farms philippines. can you send me a copy of your booklet contract as i can compare with a publisher i am considering publishing my book on indigenous microorganisms.
thanks and regards.
hope to see you in the philippines soon. i may set up workshop on permaculture.
gil