permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 36, Issue 54

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Scott Vlaun <scott@moosepondarts.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 36, Issue 54
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 14:58:30 -0500

As the costs, both economic and physical/psychological, of running the rat race get more expensive, a "major shift in lifestyle and expectations" is inevitable. The movement towards slowing down and consuming less is underway.

Scott Vlaun
Moose Pond Arts+Ecology
Design Solutions for a Sustainable Future

35 Moose Pond Road
Otisfield, Maine 04270
207-739-2409 Studio
207-890-4099 Cell