permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The Future of Food

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Eisenhauer" <eisenhauerdesign@earthlink.net>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The Future of Food
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 12:22:50 -0600

FYI Folks - was just able to find "The Future of Food" movie available
through Netflix.com and have added it to my queue - for those of use who
like to conserve fuel by NOT driving to the video store. And the even
have a "Bonus Material" DVD that is supposed to have things like
recipes, etc. on it. So it's nice to see that this mainline venue for
movies (Netflix) does have off-the-main-stream shows too.