permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The Future of Food

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lisa Rollens" <rollens@fidnet.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The Future of Food
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 15:16:20 -0600

Yes, Maureen, I have seen "The Future of Food". The Organic Consumer's
Association put it out last September, a year ago. I showed it to my
Organic Gardening Club and at the local Permaculture club in 2004. So,
people who want to know, do know. Most people don't care to know, and the
media only feeds them/us certain acceptable things. It has to do with
money, unfortunately. But when YOU get on the bandwagon, then you get to
help spread the word among your friends and acquaintences who will listen to
you. It's a slow road to change people, but some of us work on it all the
time. My daughter even made me a virtual soapbox to carry around because I
am on it so often! Glad you are here to help!

Lisa, in the MO Ozarks