permaculture - Re: [permaculture] israel eco-peace

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: akiva w <kevinakiva@yahoo.com>
  • To: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>, permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] israel eco-peace
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 04:03:52 -0800 (PST)

--- "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net> wrote:

>Can you get rock dusts anywhere there? Quarry dust,
i.e. siltation pond fines?
> You could use and sell that for good profit and
> provide a vary valuable soil amendment; great for
> +PR.

plenty of rock dust already in the soil here. i'm not
big on transporting resources and usually find most of
what i need in the neighborhood.

> I am tooling up to manufacture worldclass lifetime
> hand tools fo raised bed gardening. I can give you
> exclusive Middle East importation rights if you're
interested.

cool, i'm big on quality hand tools. even better than
importing them, sell me the specs and they can be
manufactured here. there's a lot of tax on important
items and the higher profit margins are in the
intellectual proberty imho.

hey, that's a micropoem for larry s: imho

peace-

.