permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Email addresses being put on web - SHOULD BEFIXED

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: treaclemine@intranet.org
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Email addresses being put on web - SHOULD BEFIXED
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 09:40:05 -0700

Good afternoon,

I'm no Unix sysadmin, but I do think that everyone has
a responsibility to make sure that _someone_ is blocking spam to their
email account. If you do not have the expertise yourself, there are
plenty of people who can help you - and your ISP have an obligation to
do so.

Part of my solution is separate email addresses, but not
everyone can do that, either.

The Internet is a powerful tool, so we need to take time to
make sure we are using it safely.

Thanks,

Amanda in the UK

END