permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The Hidden Hand

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The Hidden Hand
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 17:36:28 +1000 (EST)

the people are all ready their,6 billion of them, and the net can provide the
conections, although it would'nt take many people to run, we could sack the
vast majority of people and they can just live,
permaculture can take care of sustainability,
moshe feldenkrais can take care of understanding physical body,
de-bono and buzan can suply some answers for creativity and comunication,
altered states, spiritual worlds and the occult can be safely visited and
returned, that has been resolved
the spiritual/human evolution joseph campbell
how's it done, same way it's done now marketing, and the big three key words,
sex, money and free, green porn site allready running, tantric sex,
money, buy this get these bonus's, buy this get this free,any pursuit of one
of the above can suply your material/life needs
direct attack on the deceit and lies of power structures, gov't big buissnes
mass media eg global warming and oil peak lies, common dreams can supply a
few good investigative journalist, seeing i was born in england and now live
in australia john pilger has more then enough dirt on england aust and the
good old u.s.of a.["sometimes even the president of the united states has to
stand naked' bob dylan shortly in london, last song of all concerts, all
along the watchtower, ]a lot of musicians will back this up, or their music
could be used, ["stand hand in hand and we will stand on the threshold of a
dream" moody blues, imagine john lennon]
the main problem is with the individual choosing to do the wrong thing
instead of the right, giving wrong directions to strangers, not switching
power of at power point, throwing cigerets in gutter and not in bin, joke
time, humour is esentiall, two spews where walking down the street, when one
spew stopped and started crying near a lamp post, the other spew came back
and asked what was the matter, the other spew looked back and said this is
where i was brought up, yea it's sick but not dirty, okay back to the scene
the husband needing the wife, the wife needing the husband, utter rubish, if
you can not love your self then you can not love another, it took 15 billion
years to get here, and now thought thinks it knows it all,
there is no need to compare,compete, dream, hope, desire, just be.
look at a flower, it's beauty and fragrance are, go for a walk in an old
forrest and smell the earth, look at a mountain they just are[ they are not
really they work together in harmony, but to understand that we have to work
in harmoney with nature,]
thought and the limits of thought needs to be understood
love and freedom are eternal, you don't have to die to be in that space
did the cia under nixon's order kill john lennon, doesn't matter, these
alagations have allready been made, but they will be revisited in a big way
people need to understand who, where and what they are, this information is
available, for free it just needs to be presented in a way they can dig it
love and freedom are beyond thought, meditate

"Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net> wrote:
Martin Naylor wrote:

> one way to get the planet together would be to get all the groups who know
> what'-s going on and select a group to form a super group,
> with money suplied from the original groups like green peace wilderness
> permaculture the lists goes on till about 90% of the people
> on the planet are represented, with a group who has a lot of money to act
> with wisdom, this idea was originaly in grist

True pyramid power; a "good" pyramid scheme to save the Earth and its
peoples. Of course, it would be decentralized but networked with
approved decision-making algorythms at the data storage/processing level
(remember Mother in Alien, for sci-fi fans?).
Who would form the baseline group, i.e. the base of the pyramid, the men
and women in the street? Where would they come from and how would they
be pursuaded to participate and how would they be connected to the
communications/data/decision-making network?

> souscayrous wrote:
> Hello everyone, why is this hand hidden? There is nothing hidden about the
> fertility of earth except the human practices that reduce fertility; it is
> only when we regard the infertile world we have made that we begin to
> question whether the earth can provide. The earth can support not only the
> current human population but current non-human life too, providing we allow
> it to provide.
>
> We might also wonder at the use of the term 'surplus', to whom is this
> 'surplus' surplus? It has been written that even the loss of a single straw
> can allow an agriculture to go awry.
>
> We have created myriad worlds with which to disguise earth; God, gods,
> money, science, Progress, metaphysics, even words. We are permaculturalists
> or respond to Permaculture because we recognise the problems that we have
> created, what we have still to realise is that no new knowledge or no new
> 'hidden hand' is going to save the earth for us. What are we going to learn
> from new moon shots? What are we going to learn from bioengineering? A few
> of us might very well learn to extend our lives beyond 100 years (while the
> average age of mortality continues to fall), but what is it exactly we need
> this extended life for?
>
> We are the species that invented knowing and our knowledge allows us to
> believe the universe is centred upon us. But there have been ages without
> humanity and there will be ages again without us, how then will our vaunted
> knowledge look?
>
> Jamie
> Souscayrous

Hello Jamie, after a long while. You write so well.

Cheers,

LL