permaculture - [permaculture] Urbanite and red brick wall

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Greg <FarmerGreg@UrbanFarm.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, PhxPermaculture@yahoogroups.com
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [permaculture] Urbanite and red brick wall
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 08:13:43 -0700

Hi all,

I have collected a bunch of urbanite and recycled red brick and am hoping in the next two weeks to build a retaining wall out of them. The wall will be 40 feet long and only about 18 inches tall and is to hold back water. Does anyone have any resources about building with urbanite? How to do it. etc?

Greg
The Urban Farm

--
Our downfall as a species is that we are arrogant enough to think that we are smarter than mother nature and stupid enough to believe that it is our job to harness her.

12/96
Greg Peterson