permaculture - RE: [permaculture] Growth Fetish book

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "John Schinnerer" <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] Growth Fetish book
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:16:22 -0800 (PST)

Aloha,

> Just thought I'd mention Dr Clive Hamilton of the Australia Institute.
> He's written an insightful and precise book called "Growth Fetish".

Sounds interesting - is this published in the USA? There is a very positive
review on amazon.com, by an Australian, but Amazon also lables the book "out
of print - limited availability"...not found at all on Barnes and Noble, or
dear old Elliot Bay here in town, etc....??

See also "My name is Chellis and I'm in recovery from Western civilization,"
by Chellis Glendinning.

- Eco-Living -
Cultural & Ecological Designing
People - Place - Learning - Integration