permaculture - RE: [permaculture] Steps Toward an Economy of Permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Michele May" <mmay.lmft@cox.net>
  • To: <john@eco-living.net>, "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] Steps Toward an Economy of Permaculture
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 10:27:31 -0500

"All that is necessary to take from observations of governments is to
leave these known pathologies out of our designing.

Our job is to create alternatives that people will prefer, and that
"will survive longer than those that don't survive so long" - to quote
Bateson on the nature of evolution."

By John Schinnerer - MA, Whole Systems Design

Brilliant idea, well articulated!

Okay, lets go...I'm fired up now. My interest is how to do this and
create a plan that cannot by overcome by corporate interests when they
start to get nervous by people's self-sufficiency.