permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Regional sustainable diets

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Rick Valley <bamboogrove@cmug.com>
  • To: "john@eco-living.net, permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Regional sustainable diets
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 01:36:07 -0700

> From: "John Schinnerer" <john@eco-living.net>

> For a while there may be a choice...and then, when we wake up with a
> *really* nasty hangover from guzzling the *last* jug of our fossil fuel
> mega-binge

Thas' good stuff John, pass that jug over again!
And don't forget, right now 50% of the nitrogen in the food system is
synthetically fixed using the same jug. So it ain't just the transport and
rototilling that's fueled.
The only good part of it will be that most munitions are produced in the
same way.
Some people already think it's worth fighting over.

-Rick