permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [Fwd: Re: waiting for Herb (not Bob)]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Rick Valley <bamboogrove@cmug.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [Fwd: Re: waiting for Herb (not Bob)]
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 09:28:40 -0700

> so?? what is a teng?

Yeah, there's a whole new genre of humor created by computer translations!
My Spanish was almost as colloquial as my English in that sentence. Yes,
it's from "tener" to have, to hold.
Shoulda just said "ya gotta watch that shit" which woulda been standard
American.
I've let a few herb robert plants alone and had a yard full in a couple of
years. Kind of grows on ya. Could be good if you could sell the oil tho...
and spent wort from distilling and tincturing is great mulch!

-Rick