permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Herb Robert - Final Attempt

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: john@eco-living.net, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Herb Robert - Final Attempt
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 11:26:01 -0700

John Schinnerer wrote:
Hey Jeffrey,

What are you trying to send? My web client (SquirrelMail) shows me this:

...and that's it. Any other parts are not makin' it through.

If it's an attachment, they may be disabled - L.L. can say for sure - or
the type of attachment or message format you're using (knowingly or not)
may be incompatible/not allowed with listserv settings or something else
somewhere along the line.

Attachments are disabled for this list. He will need to send his messages as
plain text in the normal message body and not as an attachmant.

LL
--
L.F.London
lfl@intrex.net