permaculture - [permaculture] [Fwd: Re: waiting for Herb (not Bob)]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jeffrey Newman <jn@jnweb.com>
  • To: permaculture digest <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] [Fwd: Re: waiting for Herb (not Bob)]
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 18:15:28 -0700

Thanks for the warning. I guess I'll watch it closely - pulling out
what I don't want before it goes to seed.

Not being a Spanish-speaker, I used Alta Vista to translate your
closing phrase. This is what they came up with: "That teng taken
care of"

so?? what is a teng?

- Jeffrey
from my 108 Mile Ranch backyard where the grosbeaks flock around,
eating my sunflower seeds - and, better still, some of the spruce
budworms.