permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: Poplars

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: Poplars
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 22:54:12 -0500

Frank, If you want to see some innovative use of poplar, either visit, or else read the story about (in Pc Activist #41, May 99), Earthaven's Forestry Cooperative (www.earthaven.org) , who have discovered some good ways to build beautiful strong buildings with relatively small poplar timber and normally wasted wood.
Keith

FranksFarm@aol.com wrote:

Good day:)