permaculture - Re: [permaculture] USDA grant-looking for farms to study

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jerome Osentowski" <jerome@crmpi.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] USDA grant-looking for farms to study
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 17:41:16 -0700

M. got your message. I sent out the info on forest garden today. Have fun
in China. Do you need an assistant? jerome
--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158 E mail: jerome@crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>