permaculture - Re: [permaculture] USDA grant-looking for farms to study

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Kirby Fry" <peace@totalaccess.net>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] USDA grant-looking for farms to study
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 08:32:24 -0600

Hello Marielle,

If our small farm meets your criteria we'd be interested to work with your
study .

We have a 32 acre piece of property with three acres under permaculture
cultivation - mainly fruit trees, asparagus, blueberries, grapes and black
berries. There are 16 ponds and we would also like to produce bass, catfish
and carp.

The farm has just been planted so we don't have a production / marketing
history but we have great records of our costs so far.

Kirby: peace@totalaccess.net