permaculture - Re: [permaculture] 1/2 V Trencher

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: FranksFarm@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] 1/2 V Trencher
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 06:30:21 EST

Good day,

Thanks for the post, and all the details,Johnny

Sounds interesting.

Where did you get that 1/2 V trencher attachment? Brand, model cost? Haven't
seen those around here. Sounds like something I could use:)

Also I'm looking for a good subsoiler to help break up some of my hard clay
pasture soils.
Fields are like concrete when dry. Some areas are pretty sparse. I tend to
think earth is so hard plants can't penetrate. I'm looking for details,
prices, best brand, etc.

Thanks. Frank

  • Re: [permaculture] 1/2 V Trencher, FranksFarm, 11/13/2002