permaculture - [permaculture] USDA grant-looking for farms to study

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Marielle Savard" <msavard@eudoramail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] USDA grant-looking for farms to study
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 16:38:37 -0600

I posted a message last night asking for collaboration from owners of
permaculture farms. Looking at the budget made by the Office of Sponsored
Programs, I notice that the compensation per farm is $750 per year for 2
years (instead of a total of $750). Please reply to mariellesavard@yahoo.com
if my eudoramail account does not work.
---
Dr. Marielle Savard
Assistant Professor
School of Business & Public Administration
Maharishi University of Management
F.B. 1026
Fairfield, Iowa 52557
USA
Fax (641) 472-1191
Tel.(641) 472-7000 ext.5504
Tel.(641) 472-9180(home for messages)

Join 18 million Eudora users by signing up for a free Eudora Web-Mail account
at http://www.eudoramail.com