permaculture - Re: [permaculture] radiative evolution

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Mark <mpludwig@facstaff.wisc.edu>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] radiative evolution
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 12:23:51 -0600

At 10:24 PM 11/11/02 -0800, you wrote:
NOT sure how many of you want to go to this question, but:

anybody know some good notes about the TRUE story behind the aids virus?

Thanks

I would recommend "The Coming Plague", by Laurie Garret. A few years old now but a good explanation of how this and other emergent diseases have popped up in the 20th century. IF you are referring to one of the many wild conspiracy theories that are out there on AIDS, feel free to bring them up , but expect some pesky questions from me; not every tragedy is a conspiracy.

Mark P. Ludwig
Poultry Research Lab
University of Wisconsin -Madison
608-262-1730 WK