permaculture - Re: [permaculture] National Parks and Sustainable Settlements

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Kirby Fry" <peace@totalaccess.net>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] National Parks and Sustainable Settlements
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 07:51:45 -0500

Hi John,

I did forward your message to Tarak and he was very appreciative. He asked
that I post his address in case their were some other examples folks wanted
to share with him.

Tarek.Ali@miis.edu

I'm thinking the watershed reclamation above their "great" dam in China
might be a pretty hot project for him to follow.

Kirby Fry

For the real scoop on environmental and social justice issues check out the
archives of Democracy Now!
http://www.webactive.com/webactive/pacifica/demnow/archive.html