permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Attachments to messages should not be sent to this list, and html should not be used to format messages.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Attachments to messages should not be sent to this list, and html should not be used to format messages.
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 02:56:08 -0700

I hate to waste bandwidth in this list with this question but
does anyone know how to keep Netscape mail client from automatically
opening attached files in the bottom pane of the message body window;
I can keep it from displaying images but can't find any way to keep it
from opening attachments. Makes NS7 users sitting ducks for viruses.

--
L.F.London
lfl@intrex.net