permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Indigenous land use- Article 1491 URL

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Treesa Jane Rogerson" <treemail@cruzio.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Indigenous land use- Article 1491 URL
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 23:05:56 -0700

sorry about the attempted attachment. This is a well-managed listserve,
thanks

Here is the hyperlink: The article addresses how we are, yes, gardeners,
'cept like Rick said, many of us moderns.

Article introduced me for the first time of the concept of the Amazon Rain
Forest being largely a human artifact.

Encourages my connection to nature, not a piece apart from it, lord willin'

http://www.theatlantic.com/issues/2002/03/mann.htm

Treesa Rogerson, M.A.

Lands Alive : Ecology By Design

treemail@yahoo.com