permaculture - Re: [permaculture] SoilFoodWeb + EM + Effective Microorganisms

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Diver <steved@ncatark.uark.edu>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] SoilFoodWeb + EM + Effective Microorganisms
  • Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 14:53:01 -0500

EM, I've written about. It has many uses.

My working paper below has a summary of the key concepts
and resources.

Nature Farming and Effective Microorganisms
http://ncatark.uark.edu/~steved/Nature-Farm-EM.html

Don't have time to go into much detail. It is really very
practical and downright compatible with biological farming;
think organic amendments and microbial combinations.

Regards,
Steve Diver