permaculture - Re: [permaculture] SoilFoodWeb

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jerome Osentowski" <jerome@crmpi.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] SoilFoodWeb
  • Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 19:56:57 -0600

EM stands for effective Microrganisms, and they do not work in Hot
composts They will fry along with about everything else. they are used in
cold compost operation like sheet mulch. we use them here at crmpi. The
japanese have been doing cold compost for a long time. You can buy them at
ARBCO in Tuson. Jerome
--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158 E mail: jerome@crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>