permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Busting Up Sidewalks / Invasive Plants

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Kirby Fry" <peace@totalaccess.net>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Busting Up Sidewalks / Invasive Plants
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 07:31:28 -0500

Rick,

>> Power tools hidden cost include white finger disease, hearing loss,
isolation (vs. working in a team singing, one of Uncle Bill's favorites)
<<

As a builder I think I suffer from all of the above. When I'm ripping down
lots of boards with my skill saw I actually have to alternate fingers! ;^>

Wouldn't it be fun to be a part of a crew digging swales and berms with
shovels, all singing together. We really do need some kind of Pc Earth
Corps here in the states and abroad.

Kirby