permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: Agrarian suburbs - a good idea

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: lfl@intrex.net
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: Agrarian suburbs - a good idea
  • Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 02:32:11 -0700

Steve Diver wrote:
Misha Gale-Sinex wrote:
I think this feeds back into the discussion of a permaculture
outreach project (I don't like to think about "organizations" these
days). And the need for an ATTRA for noncommercial farmers. (I adore
ATTRA by the way, and if Steve Diver went up on eBay, I'd break my
boycott of that site, and bankrupt myself bidding. :^)

Now if George would create a cabinet position for the combined forces of
ATTRA/AFSIC/NAL/The Wallace Center/NCAT/selected pro-organic Cooperative
Extension agents,
all the greenie-weenies would vote Republican, Trent Lott would move to the
Bayou and grow pot,
and the Democrats and Libertarians would join forces for survival.

Now wouldn't that be something, a Harley-riding permaculture babe

Probably a Ducati for commuting and Motoguzzi for Sunday outings.
Actually I had envisioned her on a BMW R-90 roaring across the
Midwestern Plains driving great clouds of GMO corn pollen back up the snoot
of the corporate seed barons.

--
lfl@intrex.net
http://market-farming.com