permaculture - Re: permaculture trademark alert

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Pacific Edge Permaculture + Media <pacedge@magna.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: permaculture trademark alert
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 14:19:18 +1000

> From: "J. Hobbs" <hobbsj@efn.org>
> Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 14:19:15 -0700
> To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
> Subject: Re: permaculture trademark alert
>
> Dear Comrades,
>
> Where is this going to end? First the logo now this.
>
> So what is the purpose (function) of this newfound need for
> ownership. Why have we not heard directly from Bill or Lisa through
> all this. They know this is an active site with devoted participants.
>
> Lisa-Bill be brave and let's hear from you. Maybe with an
> explanation we will understand and possibly embrace this need for
> ownership and control....

I have sent a request for information to the Permaculture Institute with a
set of questions I hope will clarify the Institute's position and motivation
and that I can put into the Permaculture International newsletter.

I don't anticipate a reply yet as I have been informed that Bill and Lisa
are away.

...Russ Grayson