permaculture - Re: Grasshopper control.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: blissv@nmhu.campus.mci.net
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Grasshopper control.
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 11:27:06 -0800 (PST)

>Many times I have wished I had the courage to just fry those munchers up,
steam 'em, coat them in chocolate, whatever!... and try them! So far, the
idea of crunching on them hasn't appealed to me... yuck... those beady
little eyes I have had nightmares about (no kidding)...who knows? in the
whole scheme of things, maybe they are in abundance TO provide us with a
food source in days to come...