permaculture - Re: Permaculture's Point

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: blissv@nmhu.campus.mci.net
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Permaculture's Point
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 16:20:45 -0800 (PST)

If greed (fear) 'ceased', the rest of the qualities you feel are beneficial
(dis-unity, anger, competitiveness) would most likely also cease. The
perception of Fear of Lack is the source of most of the suffering that
causes such behaviors. Fear and lack of love, lack of power, lack of food,
lack of money, lack of health, lack of security... think about it.

I am glad you are happy with your cosmology, Lee, as I am joyful with mine.
As I said, "Hooray for diversity!" Let's move forward.