permaculture - Re: Permaculture's Point

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: blissv@nmhu.campus.mci.net
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Permaculture's Point
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 16:20:42 -0800 (PST)

" But there are some general principles that govern
>all life, and all living systems that we can observe. "

When you reduce this observation to it's most fundamental, you will see
order in the chaos, a greater harmony and pattern that consists of and
creates all of it. Consider fractals, consider fibonacci patterning
throughout nature.There is an innate, intelligent pattern which nature
follows. This same pattern governs us (as a part of nature) and as we peel
away what 'society' has imposed, false constructs of a paradigm we have, by
default, agreed with, we find a very different lifeform possible and one, I
propose, that lives from harmony that precludes "everybody *struggling* to
find their place."