pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] synthesis[20][9.8.04]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] synthesis[20][9.8.04]
  • Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 19:19:16 -0700

Chad Knepp wrote:

> > -ZOPE/Ibiblio $(G!9
> > we are still waiting to hear from Chad and Rich. But
> > whenever you decide whatever you decide on, I definitely give you the
> > go-ahead!
>
> Yes Scott this is a good question. Actually Rich and I talked about
> it over a week ago and made a decision. I'm not sure about Rich's
> reasons, but I myself have been rather nervous about the potential
> reactions/drama following the announcement that we decided to use
> Zope.

Not at all. It sounds like a perfectly sound decision. Does this mean that
those of us interested in raising money to buy HG a Zope machine to donate to
ibiblio
can get started on doing this? If and when we are able to get a Zope server
operational there will you and Rich start/move current work to that location
and transfer the permaculture.info domain to ibiblio for hosting?