pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] new office

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] new office
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 17:15:19 -0500

Coolness, I'm moving to a new office... a more or less private space
with virtually no interruptions save a few rodents having too much
fun. Even though I technically haven't done any work yet, I will be
a lot more productive in a space where someone doesn't open the door
and try to talk to me every 15 minutes.

I'm thinking of having another go at the logo and wondered if anyone
had any suggestions. My current idea is to just use the text PIW and
do some nifty spider web stuff on it / around it... no e r m a c u l t
u r e n f o r m a t i o n e b... oh what, you can't read that? ;-)

perl -e 'print pack"H*","7079674067616c617465612e6f72670a"'

Notice my ^ new ^ old ^ .sig, resurrected from my days as a perl
geek.