pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] Re: permaculture.info

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] Re: permaculture.info
  • Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 19:52:37 +0000

Aloha,

I definitely *do not* support our project squatting on or redirecting any additional domains besides the *one* we choose in this choosing process we're in.

Not even the great permacultureweb.*? If I buy it and donate it to
Humongous Groundhugger?

As an individual you're free to do whatever you want.

I don't support this project registering and using more than one consensually chosen domain name for this project's web presence.

If some other person or entity wants to register some other domain(s) and point them to the site I don't really care - just not in our name is my preference.