pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] Re: permaculture.info

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] Re: permaculture.info
  • Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 20:18:47 -0700

Chad Knepp wrote:

Wow, that was not exactly the response I was anticipating! Our name
shopping discussion is currently in full swing but this one definitely
has my vote. I will get back to you after we make a decision. This
should be a couple of days to a week.

Go for it Chad. Get the dotster account and have David transfer the domain to
you. If you need a
donation of $$ to cover account setup charges and domain name registration
let me know and I will mail
you a check (like $150 and under maybe). I wonder if it would be worthwhile to have it put in a nonprofit's name, i.e. Permaculture Institute, then costs could come out of Stephanie's grant held in escrow at PI - but I will still donate $$ for this if needed.

ibiblio can host permaculture.info with no trouble as far as I know; I believe they already host Scott Pittman's Permaculture Institute at permaculture.org (http://www.permaculture.org/).