pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] synthesis[6][8.5.04]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] synthesis[6][8.5.04]
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 21:04:24 +0000

Aloha,

-PROJECT NAME – We have to come up with one!

I just added to the wiki - and voted for - one I pulled out of your streamoconshusness (see my note there about it also):

permacultureweb

I give that all my votes - distant second would be OpenPlant which I voted for before I was inspired to conjure permacultureweb.

> -PROJECT PLAN – No one responded to the project plan questions I asked in
[synthesis][5]. Please check that post and respond to me ASAP.

Done.

∑ John o set up issue tracking system and whatever data/parameters/
customizations are necessary to start using it on our project

Waiting on ibiblio and/or John H.'s startup hosting platform.

Have some paying work must finish before I go incommunicado Aug. 12-19; will squeeze in some test documents if possible. Otherwise ASAP when I return.

Lawrence wrote, “PCPlantDb/HG/PC Knowledgebase needs to exist for farmers and all others involved in any field of agriculture, especially landscapers, nurserymen, horticulturists,'community gardeners
and more - not just permaculture people interested in plant communities and guilds.” I completely agree with this, and actually included this in the grant proposal.

That's why I like permacultureweb so much for our name...stephanie you had it in your list but only with abbreviations... ;-)