pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] Suggestion on ibiblio contact

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] Suggestion on ibiblio contact
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 21:33:34 +0000

Aloha,

I am going to step in here and punt on this issue (American football term, for our UK members who may be wondering why I'm talking about small boats all of a sudden... ;-).

Chad, you offered to initiate with ibiblio if John H. couldn't get to it ASAP, which he can't at the moment, he's burnt, roasted and fried from a hell-week at his "real" job and has to work this weekend as well.

I suggest on both his and all our behalf that if you're still willing, you go ahead and initiate with ibiblio on our platform/hosting needs to get the ball rolling, and then John H. can chime in when it gets to the point where they want details from a hands-on zope/apache/etc. sysadmin.

cheers,