pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] [rerere][hehehe] ok, I'm gettin' punchy

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "John Schinnerer" <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] [rerere][hehehe] ok, I'm gettin' punchy
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 20:13:41 -1000 (HST)

Aloha,

> It sounds like are more or less in favor of adopting the CC-BY-NC-SA
> license for the dataset. Am I correct?

Now that I have a bit more info on what the license is, that sounds good
to me.

> I am assuming that the CC-GPL
> is also ok for the code base. Yes?

I didn't see a CC-specific version of the GPL...you mean the original GPL,
as in Gnu Public License? If so, I agree. If not, where do I find the
CC-GPL to check it out? If it's identical and has simply been added to
the CC bevy of options, then also I agree.