pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] [rere][synthesis]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Richard Morris <webmaster@pfaf.org>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] [rere][synthesis]
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 11:48:26 +0100

Stephanie Gerson wrote:

And finally…guess what? I’ve completed the first draft of the project plan! Haven’t learned any fancy project management software yet (I might, though), so it’s in a simple word doc for now. Please understand that this is the first draft and it is flexible. And also understand that it is difficult for me to estimate how long it will take to complete tasks that I don’t understand too well (techie tasks). I really have no idea if I grossy under or overestimated times for completing tasks, so you'll have to let me know. Rich and Chad, I put your tasks together, so you two are gonna have to communicate with each other and figure out who is doing what when…

Please read the project plan I attached here and respond to me by the end of this weekend, if possible. Then I will edit it, and re-send it out.

Basically agree with project plan, but I think that its going to take
way more time than this. Might be best to stick to milestones with
no fixed time for now.

As I'm in a wiki mood at the moment i've added it to a wiki page
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/pcwiki/index.php/Project%20Plan

Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants
Tel: 01208 872 963 / 0845 458 4719
Email: webmaster@pfaf.org