nafex - Re: [nafex] tasty perennial Physalis

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] tasty perennial Physalis
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 18:47:36 -0700

hmmm....do I see a new interest group forming?

North American Fruit Explorers (NAFEX)

   www.NAFEX.org
Southern Fruit Fellowship (SFF)
   http://southernfruitfellowship.wordpress.com/
Southeastern Palm and Exotic Plant Society (SPEPS)
   www.sepalms.org
California Rare Fruit Growers
   www.crfg.org

My New Blog!!
http://atlantafruitman.wordpress.com/

On Thursday, August 21, 2014 6:43 AM, Lori Rizzo <rizzolori1@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Devin,

I'm in Massachusetts and would be very interested in some rhizomes or
seeds. I just bought a place last month and am planning my edible forest.

Let me know the how, cost, etc., - thanks!

Lori

--
Lori Rizzo, BSN MBA RN
*Healthcare Quality & Performance Improvement*

message archives
Google message archive search:
nafex list mirror sites:
>From qazingulaza@gmail.com Thu Aug 21 21:54:14 2014
h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc
:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to;
bh=3VPmQCA69phLOWEMmtkGIKACXxcyZuYWKZAbY1qOIc8=;
b=EZKwTbaaP3VjD0iLXRFQau/dOWV0LD/kq0j1RyLSPW59mYtV02nKZmQla8O4ijVqc/
QAepUxvEuKLMzhIsOCfSOsGinSI/qQ76/cSM+JgAn+ia2Cv/TnhOr2OYae1jdVIvUFWy
HwSWm3ni2n/SYPnVfsY2bX1sk8SeW4cQIasRBe5No5nA7W0f64X05DqG362J247CAbCW
21PyEXPSniaeH50HhYMWOoE9eXUQLT1H833Fk1QXNmkbqFAV6VDIIM9BlTbbmaVNKUsP
q5wceLk7FYHdZ8z3MILeObqvCz+heEtt7tectOCVLH03XAu+vdl3QV+qfQag5+r9aYdG
XBbA=X-Received: by 10.42.35.8 with SMTP id
o8mr6841166icd.41.1408672452855;
Thu, 21 Aug 2014 18:54:12 -0700 (PDT)