nafex - Re: [NAFEX] ID for Disease on Flemish Beauty pears

  • From: colleendaly@videotron.ca
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] ID for Disease on Flemish Beauty pears
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 14:55:03 -0400

my Flemish B. has the same problem year after year. My nieghbour (2
blocks away) has
the same problem. I spray sulphur from the get-go but does not seem
to help much. My Clapp's
does fine however.

Sincerely,
P Dreviok, Gatineau QC zone 5

rain, t-showers, humid as h. for the last 3 days (like much
of NA northesast).

note: bumper year for my Reliance peach, grapes, pears and
some of my apples.