nafex - Re: [NAFEX] cold night

  • From: "Jolyn" <jolyn@tctwest.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] cold night
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 09:35:28 -0600

Where are you located?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Maria Schumann" <mariaschu@vtlink.net>
To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 5:57 AM
Subject: [NAFEX] cold night

We survived getting 14 inches of snow dumped on us a week ago; now
they're predicting a cold night in the low twenties or even upper
teens. We have about 100 apple trees in early pink to late pink.
Too many to cover or hang Xmas lights on! We'll spray them with
water, make some bonfires and cross our fingers. Any biodynamic
people out there that use valerian spray?

**YOU MUST BE SUBSCRIBED TO POST!**
No exceptions.
----