nafex - Re: [NAFEX] cat - the other white meat

  • From: "Kieran &/or Donna" <holycow@frontiernet.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] cat - the other white meat
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 08:58:17 -0500

While we are talking about problems from cats, I heard a story that might help someone you know.  A client said she had repeated kidney infections all her youth, till she went off to college.  Then never again.  She mentioned this to a dr who asked did they have a catbox in the house growing up.  She said yes, and her mom made the kids empty it.  He said he'd noticed that people with lots of kidney infections always had a cat box in the house.  The woman I know with repeated kidney infections for year, you smell cat pee first thing on entering the house.  About 20 cats these days, but only about 3 cats back when she was at her worst.   Donna