nafex - [NAFEX] cat - the other white meat

  • From: "fuwa fuwa usagi" <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] cat - the other white meat
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 13:28:42 -0700

It was written:

Basically I've tried about everything, except the bucket-o-death and I
am reluctant to try that one given the number of cats in our
neighborhood.. curiosity killed the cat they say.

My reply:

Cat not only isn't bad, it is delicious. And I say that as the owner of two
succulent little morsels - I mean cats. Cougar meat is rated as among the
finest meat there is. Then again I like rabbit too - LOL!

tfb

The Free Email with so much more!
=====> http://www.MuchoMail.com <=====