nafex - Re: [NAFEX] cat - the other white meat

  • From: Melissa Kacalanos <mijwiz@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] cat - the other white meat
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 08:58:43 -0700 (PDT)

What critters is this repellent supposed to repel? If it's meant to repel rodents, smelling like a cat's litter box would probably work, since what rodent would want to hang out in a cat's litter box? If it smelled like that already, then it makes perfect sense that your cat would use it as one.

Melissa