nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Pluots in Nebraska

  • From: "William C. Garthright" <billg@inebraska.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Pluots in Nebraska
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 17:09:02 -0500

As you can see it is self-infertile (this information comes from the breeder Zaiger Genetics) so it must have been pollinated by your Japanese-American plums as most Plumcots (Pluots) can be pollinated by Japanese plums.

Great! Thanks for the info, Richard.

Bill
Lincoln, NE (zone 5)

--
The American public has a right to know that they do not have to choose between torture and terror. There is a better way to conduct interrogations that works more efficiently, keeps Americans safe, and doesn't sacrifice our integrity. Our greatest victory to date in this war... was achieved using interrogation methods that had nothing to do with torture. - Matthew Alexander