nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Squirrel followup

  • From: "William C. Garthright" <billg@inebraska.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Squirrel followup
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 17:20:44 -0500

I don't know whether this will reassure you, but a number of years ago the president of
the American Society of Radiologists wrote a hilarious account of his experience during
WW-II when his batman accidently mixed PoP instead of barium for upper GI exams and
barium enemas performed on a group of soldiers. Suffice it to say that the only
ill-effects were rather prolonged constipation (which didn't seem to do any of them any
harm), followed by mysterious loud "clanging noises" in the latrines.

Heh, heh. OK, I won't worry about it, then.

I don't plan to use it anyway, since I think my electric fence will work well enough to keep the squirrels discouraged. But I'm in town, and if anyone complained (though this is a low-powered pet fence, not a cattle fence), I'd probably have to remove it.

Thanks,

Bill
Lincoln, NE (zone 5)

--
If we whitewash the abuses of the past eight years, we'll guarantee that they will happen again. - Paul Krugman